Next Generation Solutions Are Principle For Network Security
We specialize in the field of computer networking that involves securing a computer network infrastructure.
Protect Your Network And Resources With CGLive IT Security
Our IT security policy adjusts to each organization, and to CGLive security strength matters
Network Security is a continually evolving battle against malicious software attacks. It also helps to increase productivity by implementing content control, thus eliminating distracting or dangerous websites. One of the most common ways to incur intrusion is out of date security software. Cyber security companies work hard to keep pace with hackers, but if you don’t promptly apply the correct patches, you leave your entire IT infrastructure venerable to costly exploits. With CGLive your security is never a question as we monitor and update your entire system remotely and will resolve any incursion attempt immediately.
Security Made Simple
Call CGLive today for your free IT security assessment to see if your company is at risk. Your IT Security Assessment will consist of the following elements:
- Security Risk Report: This executive-level report includes a proprietary Security Risk Score along with summary charts, graphs and an explanation of the risks found in the security scans.
- Security Policy Assessment Report: A detailed review of the security policies that are in place on both a domain wide and local machine basis.
- Shared Permission Report: Comprehensive lists of all network “shares” by computer, detailing which users and groups have access to which devices and files, and what level of access they have.
- User Permissions Report: Organizes permissions by user, showing all shared computers and files to which they have access.
- Outbound Security Report: Highlights deviation from industry standards compared to outbound port and protocol accessibility, lists available wireless networks as part of a wireless security survey, and provides information on Internet content accessibility.
- External Vulnerabilities Full Detail Report: A comprehensive output including security holes, warnings, and informational items that can help you make better network security decisions, plus a full NMap Scan which checks all 65,535 ports and reports which are open. This is an essential item for many standard security compliance reports.