Foundation Is The Key To A Successful IT Infrastructure Matters
We work closely with our clients to customize software for what is necessary and needed, to enhancing critical features and eliminating inefficient ones.
Our Experience Is Helping Clients Redesign IT Functions
We focus on all the solutions that are key to the success of all your IT business needs
An IT infrastructure audit will help safeguard your assets, maintain data integrity and operate as efficiently as possible. CGLive will evaluate your company’s internal systems including, but not limited to, efficiency and security protocols, development processes, information technology governance or oversight. They are a key tool in measuring our organization’s ability to protect, as well as properly dispose of, its information assists.
Conducting an audit is about getting all of the relevant information and parsing the good from bad. Then crafting a compressive plan to eliminate or correct the bad. Below is a list of reports that we produce when conducting an IT Infrastructure Audit that help us make informed decisions and move your company’s IT in the right direction.
- Client Risk Report:We can tell you on the spot if you are at risk and how much risk you are exposing yourself to. Our report presents you with a summary of their risk score based on our scan, along with simple charts to show if any problems areas exist.
- Network Management Plan:This report will prioritize issues based on the risk score of the client risk report. A listing of all affected computers, users, or sub-systems are provided along with recommended actions.
- Full Network Assessment Report:Our scan will pull out literally hundreds of pages of end-user network activity and configuration data. The Full Network Assessment Report includes every detail, presented in line-item fashion. The report is organized by section with a table of contents to help you locate the specific findings of interest, and problem areas are conveniently highlighted in red, making it easy to spot individual problems to be rectified.
- Network Site Diagram:We create a site diagram which breaks down and categorizes all of the assets available on the network. The schematic shows the basic network structure, with convenient drill downs into each group of like workstations. Each device is annotated with important identifying configuration information and is color-coded based on its status.
- Asset Detail Report:For each network scan, this report provides detailed information on each of the individual assets discovered. The report will catalog and document the complete settings and configurations for individual workstations and servers.
- Quarterly Business Review Report: This report compares one time period to a previous one forming the basis for a Quarterly Business Review meeting. It centers on changes rather than detailed data and shows overall trending.